Saturday, October 15, 2005

So tired

-Gave a speech at 8:30
-Studied for inevitable quiz
-Took said quiz, had more class
-Career fair
-Almost choked on a mint at career fair
-Realized my left arm aches a lot and I think it might be dying
-Class
-Class
-Work
-A moment to eat
-Rally

And here I have my first free moment. I'm really tired. Before college, I wouldn't have thought days could hold so much. It's like my day was so dense, it has a gravitational field of its own and it's sucking out my energy.

Goodnight

4 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger hatrick said...

SPAMMERS!

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Edwin Allen Henry said...

This post is hilarious, P-Blue. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home