Monday, May 01, 2006

Work

It is true, I will probably work at the car wash a few weeks into the summer. But for the most part, it looks like the days of working at the car wash are over. I doubt I'll start working there again at the start of next semester.

Let us reflect in pictures upon the good ol' transportation maintenance building.




Someone forgot to pull the little yellow string that says "Remove before first use" from this washing machine. As a result, it vibrates and scuttles across the floor when it goes into the spin cycle. As this picture was taken, the radio was singing, "Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight..."


This is the coolest truck ever. It's old, and it has a big metal structure affixed to the grill. The steering is loose and easy, but oddly, it doesn't have any play. And the brakes are really really strong. The first time I came to a sudden stop, I accidently made the tires skid and the back end swing out. I love this old truck, and I will miss driving it through Lafayette.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home