Monday, June 26, 2006

Change of pace

Tomorrow I get moved from working at Benton Central to Sigma Chi here in West Lafayette.

At long last, I get to tear apart a frat house.

I'm told that this is going to be much more than what's going on at Benton Central. Benton Central had five laborers, including me. The work we did at Benton Central is trivial compared to the work being done at Sigma Chi. Benton Central has some non-structural walls being torn out, closets being torn out, carpet torn up, and ceilings being taken out. Sigma Chi, on the other hand, has about 20 laborers. They are having everything taken out except the outside walls. If they were to do any more demolition to Sigma Chi, they would raze the building. It's a crazy huge project and I get to start on it tomorrow.

That's not even the last of it. I was somewhat disappointed to be moving to another project because I'd not see my regular co-workers. I would have especially missed Clint. Then what should I find out, but Clint is being moved to Sigma Chi with me!

And now I just found out Paul is swinging by West Lafayette tomorrow and I'm going to have dinner with him, and later this summer I'll spend about a week up with his family and do various awesome things like go to Six Flags. I am so pumped, not even my physics class will drag me down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home