Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Random pictures

In case no one could figure it out, those pictures were posted randomly and just for the fun of it. There are no titles or anything because it was late and I didn't feel like messing with it.

Speaking of not feeling like doing things, I don't really want to go to my physics lecture tonight. I wonder if it will really do me any good, since I can't hear very well. My ears are still ringing from using the Hilti today... and I stopped using it two hours ago.

Whenever someone talks, there's a weird ringing reverb effect that goes on in my head. And all the rest of the time, there's a 10,000 Hz peal.

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahoo for random pictures. I could say a whole bunch more things about random pictures, but I won't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home