Monday, August 21, 2006

Botanic Garden

I was really in my element here. The sandal-wearing hippie within was set free, and it had a camera.


Such a violent place.



Ornamental peppers.



Amy checks out some really really green pears.



Ethan finds something interactive to play with.



Why yes, I do have a pink flower on my blog.



Ethan gets carried a lot. Paul was complaining of a sore lower back long before this picture was taken.



Adrian gets some free flowers.



I'm not sure if this statue is appropriate, but it came out looking kinda neat.



A very cool looking clover.



A Show-and-tell with Pooh in the background.



A river? Or a mere brook?



buzz



A very brave heron.



Carillons.



The Japanese Garden which we skipped.



I think my sense of humor is waning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home