Monday, October 17, 2005

The Exponent and Life Chain

I really wish I had a copy of the opinion written in to The Exponent. It was regarding Life Chain, and how such a protest should be illegal. I just wish to say that I agree. The First Amendment is extraneous anyway.



The First Amendment says "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." Oh, grow up.

5 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger hatrick said...

I don't know why spammers like my blog. It's not like I get much exposure aside from some Cerbus Skirmishes.

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, it's late so I might be a wee bit confused here Patrick...but exactly WHAT are you saying here? That you don't think Life Chain should be allowed? Ask Ross about his ant farm. He's apparently ignoring my Blue posts. Thanks, Mrs. C

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger hatrick said...

No, I'm fine with Life Chain. I was just being facetious, and maybe overly so. You're not the first one I've confused.

Last I checked, Ross was sitting on the mailbox waiting for his ants to arrive.

 
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, what are you doing up at 1:21 a.m.?? ha ha 'jes kiddin'....I'm thinking you got ripped off with the ants son. And I'm never so confused that I can't comment to you. :o) Love, Mom

 
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, what are you doing up at 1:21 a.m.?? ha ha 'jes kiddin'....I'm thinking you got ripped off with the ants son. And I'm never so confused that I can't comment to you. :o) Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home