Monday, August 28, 2006

Ha!

When I was staying with my brother in Chicago, my mom sent me a check to reimburse me for some tuition, and at the time, I had absolutely no cash on me and I needed to fix that. But the problem was I was in Chicago and nowhere near a PEFCU or IMCU, so I couldn't cash that check. But not to worry, I just handed it over to Paul and let him cash part of it, and deposit the rest in his savings account.

Now that I'm back in West Lafayette within walking distance of a PEFCU, Paul has paid me back the remainder of the check. And on the check he wrote to me, he wrote something very amusing.

Prepare to be amused

2 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger sturmtrooper said...

Yay, routing numbers! Prepare to be theived, maybe.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Ryan Cerbus said...

yeah, i was going to say: you might want to pixelate those routing numbers out... Frank Abagnale Jr. is still alive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home