Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

This will be brief, and not really about Christmas. The title just seemed to fit.

One of the gifts I received is Matthew Henry's commentary on the bible. After cracking it open the first time, my first thought is how comforting it is to see a man, who hasvfaith and wisdom that I have immense respect for, point out the troublesome parts of my life, explain why they are troublesome, and shows from the bible how God's grace, mercy, and promise of salvation come in.

2 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes you too! Ok well sence you want me to i will be Anonymous. But you gatta guess who it is (like it will be very hard :)). Alrighty well hope you had a good Christmas. see ya.... proububly Sunday.

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and nice little post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home