Thursday, December 15, 2005

Praise God!

I went from getting a 64% when I took the practice math final (which doesn't count as a grade) to getting a 93.5% on the actual final! That really does exceed my expectations by quite a bit. I appreciate all the prayer.

And it feels good to be done with finals. What an odd week and a half it has been. I've not experienced anything quite like it before. It was kinda fun, though. There was no work to do for classes, so I had some extra time for leisure, then it was time to study and that got done, and in breaks there was fun stuff to do like watch Star Wars over in my RA's room. Over there I learned useful information such as how long a parsec is. It's pretty darn long.

All I have left to do now is work tomorrow morning, and Christmas vacation can officially BEGIN!

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger hatrick said...

Yeah, MA 153 was the one (and only) I was worried about.

After Zach and Isaac looked in to a parsec, it's apparently not what my RA said it was after all! Scandal! Instead of having to do with a light year, apparently it has something to do with astronomical units.. oh well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home