Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The bubbling of yeast is no exception.

It seems that since the last posting I have developed a cold or something. It's pretty much over by now.

I have also re-developed an interest in Starcraft. That's a real shame because I can not fall behind with the autobiography, research project, and anatomy packet. I'm not normally interested in video games so this is really unfortunate that I have the urge to play Starcraft at this time.

I probably had about the most fun I've had in ten years or so dueling Eddie with foam swords. I need to get some foam swords of my own...

Man that would be so cool.

OK I'm basically just stalling now because I don't want to write about the future me. I really don't like writing about my future because I don't know a single thing about it. So I guess I'll make stuff up.

music: Bond - Adagio for Strings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home