Saturday, March 05, 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's Done.

It's been a while since I've posted. Drama practice really started to get the better of me. We did the Diary of Anne Frank which was a real challenge, especially for such an inexperienced cast, with all the emotion involved. Rehearsals aren't too bad, but you get an audience and wham, stress like you wouldn't believe. Anyway, here are some pictures to enjoy. Most are off-stage and goofing around obviously since I can't really take pictures of people while I'm doing my job and they're on stage.


























It feels strange for that to be my last drama production at Triton Central. It's sad and at the same time it's a bit of a relief. That was one stressful show. It was also a lot of fun. Ah, mixed feelings. I'm really tired now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home