Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I have a blog?

I forgot about this thing. Truly and honestly. A couple people reminded me about it a couple of times since I last posted, but I immediately forgot about it. That's my excuse.

School is wrapping up. The AP tests are coming up next week and the following week. Then I have to finish a research paper on French Impressionism (that feels redundant... French Impressionism) and a scrapbook to do for English. Why are we scrapbooking in English? I'm not sure. But once it's over, school is pretty much over.

A lot has happened. Spring break feels like a long time ago. And there are still several weeks before spring break that I haven't covered in my blog. Oh well.

And I need a job.

But hey, instead of give everyone details of my life, how about this; I just say things are going swimmingly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home