Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The New Phase Begins

Summer vacation before starting college is here. It's been very eventful. I'm still very unemployed. I saw a hiring sign at a certain movie theatre and applied there today. Maybe something will come of that. I hope something does since the factories in Shelbyville don't seem too interested in hiring.

Anyway, here's some pictures of the last few days.



The living room/kitchen of my parents' new house, now furnished. Hopefully they'll be living in it within the next week or so.



Myself, Adam, Ryan, Stephen, and his brother Matt all went to see Star Wars Episode III Tuesday morning.
The second picture is the result of Ryan trying to smuggle outside beverages into the movie theatre.


Stop Eating Animals


When we got back to Adam's, his dad had dropped the engines out of both of his VW Beetles. I thought it was kinda cool so I snapped a picture (obviously).


How we entertained ourselves until we got a system link cable to play Halo. Well, everyone except me since I don't play poker.

That was fun. I think I'll go outside and do something to occupy myself such as wash the car.

Music: Jack Johnson - Never Know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home