Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Stupid 12 passenger van...



OK, so I'm working at the car wash. Stop singing. Anyway, I climb up on the front bumper of a Chevy Express 12 passenger van to clean the windshield. I lose my footing and fall down! A bit shocked at the mishap, I stand there for a second and say to Ryan, who was looking at me, "That didn't happen." Ryan says, "I'm going to blog about it!"

So here I am, blogging about it first. I'm stealing Ryan's glory! HA!

I mean, oops. That was dumb of me.

4 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, look at this, I stopped being lazy and decided to post outside (gasp!) xanga. I even put you in my favooooriteseses under "random." That's kind of dumb though, I think I'm going to just make a folder for blogs. I'm smart.
That whole van thing must've hurt, the van looks evil if you ask me. It WANTED you to fall.
Eyes look really really weird after they cry btw.

 
At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So uhh...what is it with all of the Cerbs leaving you little notes on your blog? It's a little creepy. So--to make you feel loved, et cetera--I decided to comment.
Cheers.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Ryan Cerbus said...

i didn't say it like that.. i said it in a condescending, mocking sort of way.

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ash-o-ley, Ross can't take the time to communicate with me via any normal route, so we decided to use Patrick's blog to do so. I guess I never asked Patrick if that was ok. (Ross, I DID put monies into your account). I would like to state that I've never slipped getting in or out of our big van. I did, however, "fall into" my Malibu yesterday. For some reason, Anne was quite amused. So, that should help you feel less humiliated Patrick. See ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home