Wednesday, November 16, 2005

So the forecast mentioned flurries in the evening. I thought to myself, "Maybe it'll happen, but probably not." And what should I see when I walk out of COM 114 but little white specks sticking to garbage cans and spots of the ground where there isn't any grass. And as I drive to get some estimates, the heater in the van was blowing on the windshield at full blast. It makes the coolest noise. Sounds like winter.

There weren't any cars to be washed today. I washed a total of one. I did take out a total of four seats though, so I wasn't idle the whole time.. I was doing some physical labor for about fifteen minutes.

With it getting cold and nothing but finals to look forward to, I sense a bout of laziness coming up. I took my last test before finals. It was a math exam. I thought I missed one or two. I missed a whole lot more.

If I would have gotten a score like that in high school, I would have cried.

If I would have gotten a score like that in college, I would have cried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home