Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Post winter conference blues

Ok, so I'm not really blue but I gotta keep the titles consistent.

Winter conference was awesome. I was maybe a little nervous about the messages to begin with. I thought that we were going to be told to grab a partner, get married, be fruitful, and multiply because that's how everyone's life should be! Looking back, that's a bit irrational to expect that from an RP pastor (I'm so elitist. Not really.) There was no personal advice given, no step-by-step instructions, no recommended courses of action, but just good guidelines to follow. I thought the lists Pastor Selvaggio gave were just all-around helpful and convicting. I know I'm not alone in this as there were at least two others who publicly shared that.

Plus it was great to meet new people and get to know a lot more people much better than I did before. It was just great, man. I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked to, though. Ah... next time, ol' bean, next time...

Here's the part where I put in a link to a photo album with a comprehensive collection of the pictures I took. Here it is. It's coming. Link.

And now I'm back at school. Bah.

Random note: Kara, if you were wondering what Anna and I were talking about when we mentioned your necktie skirt, you can check it out here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home