Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Another boring post

So I'm now back from Bloomington. Away from my biggest fan(s) and back in the routine of waking up at 5 in the morning to work and then being whisked away at 5 in the afternoon to school.

I started a new project at work. I'm at Benton Central Schools tearing it down for new lockers and flooring. You can only imagine how satisfying it is to go through a high school and rip out old banks of lockers and fill up a huge dumpster with them. If you haven't gone to a public school, there's no use in even trying to imagine it.

In other news, tragedy has befallen me. I cannot find my camera.

:(

But I'm about done eating, so I must be off to do more productive things.

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lost your camera.

a) That sucks for you
b) I was going to say something mean for "b," but I remember how depressed I get when I can't find my camera.

I hope you find it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home