Saturday, June 10, 2006

New toy

With my trusty Canon SD400 passing into the realm of lost cameras, I decided it was time to move on and accept the fact that my camera is gone. So I went out to shop for a new one. I really really loved that SD400. It was small and easy to take quick pictures with, and it was powerful enough to take some really nice pictures at the same time. So it didn't take me much time to decide I'd stick with the Canon PowerShot SD series. I ended up getting today's equivalent of what the SD400 was a year ago when I got it.

Behold, the Canon SD630. I bought it at Best Buy after they price matched Circuit City and then took off an additional 10% of the difference, and threw in a $40 gift card. How awesome is that? Best Buy just about made me a loyal customer.

Then I went out tonight to break the new camera in a bit.






This fencing is erected thanks to me. Early in the mornings, I'd help my first boss with the preliminaries for project Hovde High Voltage. So I got to drive stakes that marked where the fence would go, and spray paint the ground and stuff. It felt like vandalism, but no one cared! How great was that. Plus, I got to go down into the basement of Hovde in all the restricted areas. I wish I had a camera then. It was cool. Anyway, I'm getting off topic.









I would have taken more pictures in Lafayette, but it started raining. Maybe I'll get it next week.

1 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Blogger hatrick said...

I didn't take a picture of Windsor, but you still feel homesick?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home