Friday, October 06, 2006

Beginning of the end?

As I think about it more and more, I seem to be attracted to the idea of retiring the blog. I don't post much, and when I do, it's normally things of relatively small impact. The usual blog fodder, bikes and cameras, are being pushed to the wayside. That's not all of it. Even the health of my car, which I loved so much, is deteriorating. Schoolwork is redundant and unexciting.

I suppose this the problem with a blog: I am capable of expressing myself freely, but I really can't (or perhaps shouldn't). So now that all these other things are being dropped, there's not much left for me to write about. I'd like to sooner quit writing than write about nothing.

What are the major things that I've learned and have forced me to grow in the last couple of years? Most of them are things I'm not at liberty to let the whole world know, if the whole world even cares. If you can identify with me, learn from me, or teach me, let's skip the blog and get to know each other.

1 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say quit the blog. The people who really want to know about you and encourage you either know your number, your email address, and/or your instant message screenname. Using these wonderful tools, you can choose whom you want to know whatever details... and still humor people even while in class. But I do care and I am praying for you... a 'good' friend... I hope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home