Monday, June 12, 2006

this was funny

On Friday, I was somewhat wound up and happy to be getting off work. So on the way out, I might have spun my tires a little bit. The weekend passed and I didn't really think about it.

However, my boss apparently spent his weekend thinking about the rubber I left behind on that Friday.

This morning, he comes up to me and asks, "Hey Pat, Whaddaya got in that little thing?" I looked at him for a second and all I could do was laugh.

Clint asks, "What are you talking about?"

"Well, Pat here was barkin' his tires on the way out on Friday, his back end sliding out and everything! What did you do, stick some kinda V8 in there?"

I was still laughing. My boss's expression was that great. I guess that happens sometimes when people underestimate the "humble" little Topaz.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Edwin Allen Henry said...

That's oisome, P. :) Lol indeed.
-Al

 

Post a Comment

<< Home