Saturday, July 08, 2006

Dead Man's Chest and Dreams

Yesterday was the premiere of Dead Man's Chest, and at work, the dude who looks like Jack Sparrow was nowhere to be found.

Coincidence?

And I've reaffirmed that Finnish music gives me nightmares. It's not quite the traditional demon-sitting-on-your-head type nightmare, but more like finding myself in some unwelcome circumstances. But then the night goes on to give me more typical dreams, like taking pictures of an egg in creative perspectives that give the appearance of the egg being crushed in various clever ways. This somehow leads to a rhinocerous falling out of the sky from some cable harness, which then gets ridden into the American Southwest. Typical.

On a side note of dreams, I have definitively busted the myth that we dream in black and white. I very vividly remember seeing color.

I need to go take care of some things (like breakfast) and I'll be back to post more because I'd rather do that than Physics. Sorry, I'm not posting for anyone's benefit, I'm just procrastinating.

brb lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home