Sunday, July 09, 2006

Pointless!

So I was just putting on an undershirt that I hadn't worn since living in Cary. It smells like college. It smells like Paul years and years ago when he'd visit home from Purdue. It smells awesome.

Ah, that's funny to think about visiting Paul when he lived in a dorm, and we'd drive home at night, and it would boggle my mind and make me so sad that Paul was already home there at Purdue, and he'd be sleeping there that night, and we were just starting to head home. And now that I'm where Paul was, instead of looking forward like I did so many years ago, all I can do is look back.

I dunno if that makes sense or not. Doesn't really matter. This is a pretty selfish post, and I don't really care who else gets it or reads it.

Here's to a good Lord's Day!

1 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Edwin Allen Henry said...

Dude, that totally makes sense.

By the way, the other day I was thinking, and I decided that I like the word "dude" and that I should use it more often - it's a fairly multidimensional word, don't you think? Well, anyway...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home