Friday, January 27, 2006

Follow up

I wrote this masterpiece when it was past my bedtime. I had to practice my technical handwriting by doing a page. We were told to write whatever we wanted. We're not being graded on content, but handwriting. It's a good thing.



My roommate told me he'd bet money that we could just repeat the alphabet and the numbers 0-9 and we'd get full credit. I didn't take him up on that bet because I thought he was probably right. College is so much cooler than high school. In high school, if we had to work on our handwriting, they probably would tell us that composition, punctuation, grammar, and all those other flowery extras are important.

Here's the famed lock that failed me. I exhort you all to not buy Kryptonite products until they make a public apology for selling such shoddy products that jam up the way they do.



I'm really glad I didn't have to buy bolt cutters to get it off. Stealing across campus toting some huge bolt cutters and coming up to a helpless bike wasn't really what I would have considered cool. I don't imagine you can really help but be really self-conscious when you're carrying bolt cutters. Bolt cutters mean that something exciting is about to happen. Excitement and locked bikes don't mix.

Again with CAD

I just about officially like AutoCAD now. It's so nifty for doing useless things.



Being vector-based means I can zoom in just about all I want and it never gets pixelated. Woo!



I'm going to hang out in Knoy and EE for a while.

2 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger SaraY said...

Haha I have also had a recent not-so-great experience with a lock...read my blog!

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last one is messing with my eyes. Big fat ugly chains are way cooler for bikes. Bolt cutters only work if you're strong enough to actually work them.

I HATE typing the stupid conformation word at the bottom of the comment thing. RAWR!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home