Friday, January 27, 2006

Fridays are cool

Last semester, Fridays weren't so great. They were my busiest day of the week. I had all my MWF classes, plus some lectures that usually involved quizzes of some sort.

On Fridays this semester, I have lots of free time. And I get to sleep in because my first class isn't until 8:30! But today was especially good of the Fridays. I lost my mechanical pencil which meant I had to use my old wooden pencil which someone from high school took a bite out of like Scruff McGruff takes a bite out of crime. Fun memories.

I changed divisions and sections in math. Imagine my joy when I met my new TA and he started teaching us the unit circle and explaining how to come to conclusions that my old TA just assumed we had memorized. Three cheers for Friday!

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger SaraY said...

I agree!! I have two classes Friday morning and I am done by 12:30!!!! (And my first class is 9:30...but I will try not to rub that in too much.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home